Skip to main content

Ramadaan in CoronaVirus Lockdown

I am publishing lately.

We are in complete lockdown during CoronaVirus.

This year 2020, it was very unique experience. I have completed all 30 saums/rozas during Ramadaan. I have prayed 5 times almost daily. after that I have celebrated Eid and I myself have done Salaah.

It was my Iftaar and I have made it by myself and enjoyed.


It is my sehri. I usually woke up in morning before 2 hour of sunrise and boiled the milk and drink it.




Ramadan (Arabic: رَمَضَان‎,also spelled Ramazan, Ramzan, Ramadhan or Ramathan, is the ninth month of the Islamic calendar, observed by Muslims worldwide as a month of fasting (sawm), prayer, reflection and community. A commemoration of Muhammad's first revelation, the annual observance of Ramadan is regarded as one of the Five Pillars of Islam and lasts twenty-nine to thirty days, from one sighting of the crescent moon to the next.

I learnt a lot about new way of life and I am kind of became productive by following the Salaah.

I have memorized some aayah about praising Allah.




Today is Eid and I said loudly the Takbir

Feeling very calm and peace. May Allah give this state of peace in our life to all life. Ameen.

You can see, I have grown some beard during this month too.


I do Firmly believe that Allah is the creator , sustainer and destroyer of this universe.

My favorite aayah of the Quran.



Thanks guys for my blog.. Happy writing. :)



















Comments